Re: [Isis-wg] Fwd: trill-adj Section 7.2 comments

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Wed, 23 February 2011 01:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=ginsberg@cisco.com; l=11071; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1298425581; x=1299635181; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=WzKNYPa8ZNs9rjqDnzdB3g7sFNQlV51MnunWLLHrlpE=; b=lVHJMdvtuqc6kdPdFp95yj4+Fd6Wap2nAEcjAUgb1+F7NhTrk9Bt56lF U67lmkk335+dckKER2WqlntGqcOoG+jmm9UjtT/XFmRI8xEdvSOJqxlhM 6dPRBGQO+7o/+LPOkdkVwB53EsQOdBNgjo/GjfAvXySdKFlJ7FNLq8Ei9 Q=;