RE: [Isis-wg] Advertising Generic Application Information in IS-IS

"Les Ginsberg \(ginsberg\)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Sun, 11 February 2007 20:47 UTC

Subject: RE: [Isis-wg] Advertising Generic Application Information in IS-IS
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 12:47:36 -0800
From: "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com>
To: Philip Christian <philip.christian@christiantena.net>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4752; t=1171226858; x=1172090858; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=ginsberg@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Les=20Ginsberg=20\(ginsberg\)=22=20<ginsberg@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Isis-wg]=20Advertising=20Generic=20Application=20Inf ormation=20in=20IS-IS |Sender:=20; bh=E+FWVbEfWHo2UkmLgPxnFAHaqHrpeOEq+GPkhGmYdLw=; b=c+C+Ut7ELilzftZ5eTvSplEn6t3lRANyOH0GQetcSteDNZz0aBnAacEfCmoRmLN+9TDmU8oV fulz7eeHncisdAxlxbF26E9PbKSgiarkUQ8CgRVCQDPEDJa3cD7MHGCj;