Re: [Isis-wg] draft-lz-isis-relax-interfaces-limit-00

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Fri, 19 July 2013 01:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=17034; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1374197054; x=1375406654; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=14H1ylkpWYVaohhP70GNuY9jf9h5ugn8B3bqZXRKZd0=; b=iadEgs/5C41H5/M6OK/jmAxU3H+AscKsrHorsx/v36ZBezGnP/mpsZjY o+oeuekU1ypfNBhCN8ELvSBW+8nGZTzbwYiCr95Gqyu3oy+/yUqitCVJZ ud23z8ofZYRPr+ezlxj8cGuF1H3fr+zAoUv/kgiBi1csxlnpaPHVfFTFU I=;