Re: [Isis-wg] IS-IS HMAC SHA Cryptographic Authentication

Manav Bhatia <manav_bhatia06@yahoo.co.uk> Tue, 02 May 2006 00:38 UTC

Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 00:38:00 +0000
From: Manav Bhatia <manav_bhatia06@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Isis-wg] IS-IS HMAC SHA Cryptographic Authentication
To: isis-wg@ietf.org

Hi,

We have updated the draft to include HMAC-SHA-384 and HMAC-SHA-512 authentication modes. There were some other minor comments as well that we had received. Those have been addressed in this version.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhatia-manral-isis-hmac-sha-01.txt

Would appreciate a feedback from the WG.

Cheers,
Manav