RE: [Isis-wg] Further short CCAMP WG Last Call ondraft-ietf-ccamp-te-node-cap-03.txt

"Les Ginsberg \(ginsberg\)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Fri, 15 December 2006 18:24 UTC

Subject: RE: [Isis-wg] Further short CCAMP WG Last Call ondraft-ietf-ccamp-te-node-cap-03.txt
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 10:22:44 -0800
From: "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com>
To: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, LE ROUX Jean-Louis RD-CORE-LAN <jeanlouis.leroux@orange-ftgroup.com>, ccamp@ops.ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5654; t=1166207049; x=1167071049; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=ginsberg@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Les=20Ginsberg=20\(ginsberg\)=22=20<ginsberg@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Isis-wg]=20Further=20short=20CCAMP=20WG=20Last=20Cal l=20ondraft-ietf-ccamp-te-node-cap-03.txt=20 |Sender:=20; bh=CsVM5JMaMLaL4OMPeQFOutZGobk5U7G1u2FkKbxfVDQ=; b=dr4bHj+haOeEwD7DFGV3yEZ8YTtdW1nGMsdbmvjbFqEjf0Cy9qhBtvktQt3GeYIGpCrDgfw9 ItvZe5DfHHZl5M82QPaI0ufCXSXF6aed7YovaccHwcVdFLM9GD5bjoCX;