Re: [Isis-wg] draft-ietf-isis-mpls-elc

Xuxiaohu <xuxiaohu@huawei.com> Tue, 29 September 2015 06:33 UTC

From: Xuxiaohu <xuxiaohu@huawei.com>
To: "bruno.decraene@orange.com" <bruno.decraene@orange.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 06:33:08 +0000
References: <17266_1442934752_56016FE0_17266_13152_1_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A0F652C92@OPEXCLILM21.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <1FEE3F8F5CCDE64C9A8E8F4AD27C19EE0CB30A3C@NKGEML512-MBS.china.huawei.com> <2632_1442994167_560257F6_2632_1687_1_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A0F6537E7@OPEXCLILM21.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <1FEE3F8F5CCDE64C9A8E8F4AD27C19EE0CB32E04@NKGEML512-MBS.china.huawei.com> <12630_1443099834_5603F4BA_12630_632_1_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A0F65517A@OPEXCLILM21.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>
x-originating-ip: [10.111.99.55]