Re: [Isis-wg] questions about draft-ietf-idr-ls-distribution-11

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Mon, 24 August 2015 15:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5396; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1440428691; x=1441638291; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=PdIKs023szsTukt5WXY9osEg+o11phWC0a8Pl6mx7MQ=; b=DlEupsVk+eH7JHZcorYB2/03LfOrRiQ4iUxaAX2a3E6AEH/B7HIizAIJ b43P1EC0mFhu9/CJZ47RwwtLxWLvCE58PqJlAHIj5uBYbOTZ74XvLwywS IEzgXAwLUm6CEp1n6hTyCjzL0wQ2Yy49f6vSq6MPeAfWQXG/Cf6V+BoY+ 4=;