Re: [Isms] Question regarding RFC 6353

Kenneth Vaughn <kvaughn@trevilon.com> Wed, 22 July 2020 16:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=trevilon.com; s=default; h=References:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:Date:Subject: Mime-Version:Content-Type:Message-Id:From:Sender:Reply-To: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date: Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=aWE8Y0vcGgB4uzdx0pRws5o7J+H2i02HlDr/LzVm8co=; b=P24SvrgK/sF+zJcM9SIkDS607 xqKv/LW1D/nSS6icU+9cWlFSjy91cpPAxIYwgPyb6xJrFyvIyJ8ofHM7hotEvJwSaaUyt7aYTD0sU w88SFmDcANqpz917bsOC7b6Fm0;