NPS IIRG: INET '96 Proposal (fwd)

Don Brutzman <brutzman@cs.nps.navy.mil> Tue, 16 January 1996 21:31 UTC

Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 13:13:16 -0800
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Don Brutzman <brutzman@cs.nps.navy.mil>
Subject: NPS IIRG: INET '96 Proposal (fwd)
Comments: To: Kathy Rutkowski <kmr@chaos.com>, George Sadowsky <George.Sadowsky@nyu.edu>, Larry Press <lpress@isi.edu>, Elise Boisjoly <boisjoly.elise@ic.gc.ca>, Richard Perlman <rdperlm@wintu.okld2150.pacbell.com>, carl@radio.com, isn-wg%unmvma.bitnet@uga.cc.uga.edu, workshop-info@isoc.org
Comments: cc: Information Infrastructure Research Group <iirg@stl.nps.navy.mil>