Re: [ipwave] RFC8505 and 802.11 headers

Pascal Thubert <pascal.thubert@gmail.com> Sun, 07 April 2019 20:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=rY3o1T4DX34MG/xRhzqgJH5zVv1QV6fCXPCNhSzODGI=; b=Q8L+QwU2sRcpFkMeKnMUHIFVQjJ6ln29dJrWVXPT8E7ob3SYcdJJPp2jj4W6n+CCXm XurCopOywKxZ/PoD/2pV0g+rmDODMNx+5vVNz/HvmBhwdAQC03tIeqWF0LtoJs8NilBr GNMKcGVuEcEmDWVYoAJyncuL03ueAnBwnPYlVpZWhyTg9BfXbhF/OjUek833WY7nyrJk VgMQlTswWanLNGL0xAd8CUK42wjSNWm3CbLYzRjUqEE2nldNoU49q9DfHFprR0+HgqOL mR+5zMP3B8IeHlT1cdKf+cog7WLrU/R368j9HKd6wx+StvNPPRbbTNDCRWzowPaHqZ3d /fPQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=rY3o1T4DX34MG/xRhzqgJH5zVv1QV6fCXPCNhSzODGI=; b=cd208OXDysj93FdIfSBPjYh6qh/edILuFLgWtiE0AIGeVifkd7RfVfY6NS7anHeO2/ AAQyWETO7CG/YzBxn6XbshzaquQKogV2jyQeNMv4PV8GzBme9er7vSlH6PAfPtdka8B2 AcDzFB3elLhffWnERKIf5TblrBMUbTiVXNRL45acr7upIXCID5zh41knDWmta99FVzhi IaWb7Lz+mvf8laW3p6WkaOquM4FWACiXS5ltVgMrrGJQEvTmy1m7sefi6n170atXN4Pu tHd8VZYH25wzpJEdyGQ8+IL5QqbNvI0gEv5LpzGY8uO17clDZQ4b4jnujV6Ycf/axySG D0BQ==