Re: [ipwave] IPWAVE Side Meeting

Alexandre Petrescu <alexandre.petrescu@gmail.com> Thu, 12 December 2019 14:05 UTC

To: Chris Shen <shenyiwen7@gmail.com>
Cc: its <its@ietf.org>, "Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com>, skku-iotlab-members <skku-iotlab-members@googlegroups.com>
References: <CAPK2DeyAWKbA0jZmpSdvJVwG3RsqVd5c15r-wxTjEsH3uGbk0w@mail.gmail.com> <CAL1T1NEBoJUQWO1nWwoMwVEN6A+hsh4Qu09cGq0yeG-jkuWgeg@mail.gmail.com> <b14853b1-969a-9899-1201-2cb756fa6a07@gmail.com> <CAL1T1NEL+Z2em2+vFCQLXJJWKFg+snrX4MnPgn=WbjF6TEYegg@mail.gmail.com> <CAL1T1NEBrpkQfgoBN1mg0sJgQnpuMTzz+pZzhos=aM9vZOA6YA@mail.gmail.com> <9cddca74-4db3-1ea2-a10a-96b784e249ff@gmail.com> <CAL1T1NHw5_8CZ6n1AnB5Ni_Xv64knuo4zTopGHeNBx5ZxMbXKQ@mail.gmail.com>