Re: [jose] #49: Don't use RFC2119 language in the registry

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Thu, 01 August 2013 08:51 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=/3N8AXWZhk5oIJZ9OznOn9MnmKKy50ObcumgUv8Emb4=; b=JB8iUiAFLDTNmbtn+evqZSyUZgdlOBWQ1m7LWM5eLRapnaa8Ak1MuiUAxlcqKmhoqa 2zs2btAhxslGaAr/gtEfLQmN1itbUqrcBagBiKTh0ipthy7smvGONilmM1U5Hud03ls8 apAiPqsZolZHaY3S0l4Z4bU6QvV//qYnNUvTPsIzNObvHGiYm85lHQy98QkF5/WNCwEp VLY7ib+G/9BEh7EFrJLof9MjtmbzjLBkb5lHECApcPRFXgLqPUiYva46Sc2XotsGezvS /tPP1RHg7zIGwzLdcycLkXDr8I9oeDLf5Fs/jxNJGqJGPb4zhm1Iybt28U0nyTH07ORf GWag==