Re: [jose] Issue #119 - Manditory Serializations

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Fri, 04 October 2013 17:11 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=6OE8JU6OP89IT/QSXE9NHaoAQHrpOxqUYNLvhR3Thu8=; b=ldvmNkfBGhu3/sWyly1EY2b8rPGOdGZIklPmTjI0HhJSNNyNMV2Gj1ZHm+0TbibnMx kbcZygHXPXt47N9xwcBItnxlYUKLa67NQ2p7eqkWeQgYibc3dwTe9V7ifdUQXYNvv9j2 AEVPNpPHgzV95ZgsgEQDUrx6Mx8Qzcw2NVjR8ffyu3apTd74r88hDlbjRZ/8vNo4ZL/w rl1wteUhQtzKUpvNBmWbSmqk+NjEDPYbRPI06z0ERKKbSHlzqAUi+yUdQhKo2l7MvT6J 6/oJ8kliVy3/I/8+LVnPJRtuJU/c8p4prOJTismhmMY+al8lE+Pc8pdxSo+k9J/ufHbn f47g==