Re: [jose] Proposed resolution of header criticality issue

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Tue, 12 March 2013 12:12 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=JC41NvBqnpfE44geIkkRxdBM5ZW/GEo6qGfSCPU6100=; b=Cdo9Tc8pMINavTOUTWSUshnEemoEvtUHUoj1rPvpqcpBFXUATZzqA4okbZQbyE5zFZ +4r9HgqNXtIP0lvj9pza1xyw8oaM9n9qxzJV+bmdX0kwR/TdEn+pIJ4k1zSaw6RZVlTa 8YV3r+5lhXIZtDVtSRFGMJrr/LSBTZAz3l88WwZPUWPAKLHp9MScsGGXqGTDqMp/5NPT PqXeMZdl9yIf58b7/kMiVms3vHDIfIFKbhXycaEqHO+LWb/6fj02RhdLSxtdVqeIDK4U UjxmiEs9BCS7iaRiWuXGPet4/6/dDg6kpH08o5DMvs1sbK+pTd5pygKYLP8IoEw/f0ZH 0ACA==