[jose] Common elements (was: Re: Should we keep or remove the JOSE JWS and JWE MIME types?)

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Thu, 20 June 2013 18:41 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=vyEiOKI9nBupjEcDnF3qLFtSkyk4FaWv+XLfRAomPSA=; b=ITGUYvTCbjA81cu3OQZVZ2G2VXMu0MlzhH4tugT41HA32sjL7AVStewV3q66dWqG2A PfZJGvmKTPu6OlnorGkFA11ow6IyWDf5TL6meMmajnFOm83MbHU1a9X1X1GNnzsArlP1 7+cOCR+nKx17v/WFjDrSlRbmeIGWJQYwX2UmvI7umvAO071Ns9AJQGeJ3cpeXlX1N8pO XMcAMr/ABuTmybl4PhPWdqOapYawcJiEQP2LagqQfiu9TPzdooif1NUvsaEUaWay4A07 WR/t8wJbYbX2ZBKM3n2EGunHv7oGdWaylAObx281nkJZFjE4idpRxBDvgI395CkJ5E3u /awA==