Re: [jose] Proposed Text - MUST understand

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Mon, 25 February 2013 22:32 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=q9xsGEkXwWT1yynWFNeYo0hxzIovOyh4PslnrG5+MKE=; b=mfvJ4mFhTDqgmyI1ThU6S0Wwmcw+yvNgdd/lQZkn4ozBoaiyvX1lKdQXdgpfheKBIH KZGGqsjdmjZpJw935zgaMLNQq2x5K6NX0s0Rn5XRVr6H/HaQcG/lIBBSGwQLBGrS7jHl SUhwl99wxyuiQovNUex0kb+Gs/d6wUGP4WM2exSa7URvZNS0kMkTBiuWGn2xilXeg1hJ T9mNXKVXBFv9MPfiu2/TvvO9f+GdPr8dgvfxIaQz5l9Cx2GG9ao8bRxZIza/4nyppYr6 YnAriRGUGY/yRyNQSy4pTNHf5B31D2LIry6cWkO/H9c+kEAFkO6H7fmx2VttnBNRGs1N C3yg==