Re: [jose] JWK member names, was: SECDIR review of draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-31

Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com> Fri, 12 September 2014 15:55 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=z3rTfKAw9o0ZH8RBKOM7K1sUcCgsDYOYQ0XTxEyO7EQ=; b=epv6d84N3WOSFbqNNnkXcNGTum0crXz6fuZBC8t7heFISNpnDLMwb9tKwZFkaHcR/n yXOu3hgh16pDFHjXdhz13rlSkLDUjrAgnI2qU5By9YKgjQjB9KX8VPyrA8nvoJCl9eTo lmiFyo/wE4FHJ3qtSAKe3snti0qlTXNY/DsTyvDmUQf74WxIdTKRl3wN+8dBCWpvA+kR N5FzklTzHiUIz8yQEWrE62OpeOgs+0xLCHKfFun+TeAZ5dcjaUnahzbXt/S2DzW4h2GL 6eYltNbPdq0TPZJJbuCVQSjsD3xS4mfd7xERslm/R0JD1n0K3oa2tMshMS5mrTcXAvQ/ 2Puw==