Re: [jose] encrypting AND signing a token

"Richard L. Barnes" <rbarnes@bbn.com> Tue, 06 November 2012 16:11 UTC

From: "Richard L. Barnes" <rbarnes@bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 11:10:26 -0500
References: <4ACFC778-31A9-4C79-9F4E-7C01719F51AD@gmail.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B168042967394366887325@TK5EX14MBXC285.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <E73A223A-6546-4A3A-A839-8627B3DBCB8F@gmail.com> <000b01cdbab9$967ef070$c37cd150$@augustcellars.com> <210E03E3-FD49-449A-8953-571ECA9E5FBE@gmail.com> <1C292375-A9C4-440A-870A-79A85D085B9A@ve7jtb.com> <796B4958-C30C-4242-BFC7-CCB7416A9CBD@ve7jtb.com> <01dd01cdbc37$00ce5dc0$026b1940$@augustcellars.com>