Re: [jose] Stephen Farrell's Discuss on draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-33: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Tue, 07 October 2014 10:17 UTC

Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 11:17:39 +0100
From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
To: Mike Jones <Michael.Jones@microsoft.com>, Jim Schaad <ietf@augustcellars.com>, 'Ted Lemon' <Ted.Lemon@nominum.com>
References: <20141002111501.6046.52416.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B16804296739439BAF0C1E@TK5EX14MBXC286.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <00c601cfe1a4$15d32900$41797b00$@augustcellars.com> <7ABF79CB-61C8-490B-A727-465530222F0B@nominum.com> <00dd01cfe1aa$eba7db10$c2f79130$@augustcellars.com> <54330888.4090605@cs.tcd.ie> <00f101cfe1ad$6dc9fea0$495dfbe0$@augustcellars.com> <54330D56.507@cs.tcd.ie> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B16804296739439BAF2783@TK5EX14MBXC286.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <011b01cfe1d5$17f6d610$47e48230$@augustcellars.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B16804296739439BAF321C@TK5EX14MBXC286.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>