[Json] Fwd: Ecma TC39 Comments on RFC 4727bis

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Mon, 25 November 2013 17:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1385399577; x=1416935577; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject; bh=1usSNqmYvMk3BIm8zys49F7C0DQKvIAe8tni0Xnxw/o=; b=m0gtDfkGd+sRD1iYtiQmonEMhT7VJiQFHu0Jrfm5MjvNpdhQk1xj/CPr s/ojv6hsZFMGsAPaE4NtWKxDlGbhQ6/NA+qVHF0E7ZKjzsKg3LiOpUK2X w+RHmo1hgwkHhXL8FXniIgYWh700YdvJEYVmBMrqrbPL4UzeBd4fxhPN2 E=;