Re: [Json] Last call: JSON charter

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Sat, 30 March 2013 14:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=UIKa0rxiQU3Xc8zSY5uNrUYjQdYDJ+hUZbbUSYOEzxs=; b=Ezyjx44/vgJwF6PkxXXkK9AFGoG/OwA4RZe6f+tVoHp/l54rlpPn43tqOkY8yRaXgJ 7QXoOYKwoFBk48v0igpseuQs7T8Rg5XsqTmLaEmYSLvoj9Dpum/rBaem5oy4mlQF9iXH EuAuayJvDOGa3/3KhW+3zSe0mIul2ENOZQOs3+WQA2zEVNELInOXkKSVEH+zS/yzthBi akcky2xb6Y5y4HgjQy/CmbTYNBG+kJVdwldZIeMCpAAAdhSG556XbZys5Fz5qOlr6/1t 16uhLoBcT1B3Et4So7fg99pamRMzuXqVpf+nDLMIK6HXL+UtRJd/Yil52O0Epza4nv9e 7DYA==