Re: [KAML] Reminder: BOF proposals to me by October 1

"Tom Scavo" <trscavo@gmail.com> Thu, 22 November 2007 16:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=ml/dmAiyEiftpxiQOIN2bhTj0YH/ErbY73Xb+JwHx5I=; b=HkYEy40n9Kxg1NR35DWRMHyqoizcPesDRvdIIZxBolcqXhZNSF+YpYD+nC90qJuZar/huLQE7X31mtcYd5R6j5NL4c00o/xJ4DqISGLyugy3/GVQPEfyPP4x8jF4K8yfGkpyVZA9kS3CyH+rGBXZgjsjwjMKg0aiReLKtpilEvM=
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 11:28:59 -0500
From: Tom Scavo <trscavo@gmail.com>
To: Josh Howlett <Josh.Howlett@ja.net>
Subject: Re: [KAML] Reminder: BOF proposals to me by October 1
References: <ea2af9bd0709251452y114ee29bs91fcfb6f490e6ffc@mail.gmail.com> <6ED388AA006C454BA35B0098396B9BFB02E4C7D9@uxsrvr20.atlas.ukerna.ac.uk> <ea2af9bd0711160910u70ebb515m35de79fdad8ff606@mail.gmail.com> <6ED388AA006C454BA35B0098396B9BFB02E4CA80@uxsrvr20.atlas.ukerna.ac.uk> <ea2af9bd0711161602h395cd3cbsda2dcbc3173b0ab1@mail.gmail.com> <6ED388AA006C454BA35B0098396B9BFB02E4CB6F@uxsrvr20.atlas.ukerna.ac.uk>