Re: [karp] Fwd: New Version Notification fordraft-mahesh-bgp-ldp-msdp-analysis-00

Mahesh Jethanandani <mahesh@cisco.com> Wed, 30 March 2011 11:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=mahesh@cisco.com; l=11128; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1301484414; x=1302694014; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=ExJkHnSzrFWE0OwGOZu3mV+mvR/EmfmoAoQttpecSEU=; b=hvAbEPG6BcOWeH7qVOZuywfChJjSrBYNXopcGMnV3sgOGRneZ6jLRnnI LZzSrPNB34fahxEiAgORHG6/l99luLCESpIEBvN28Y6ztXWc5ejN38MA5 94TrKMvfqfpvBpsCeTlj3JIwz8QW0mdnkPLomCYA2E67BhFdGTbjKM7vt 8=;