Re: [keyassure] Binding to full TLS encapsulation or STARTTLS

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Sun, 13 February 2011 23:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=KbnhOq0oDGWFnEM8jRPcdBJFNKBEvPAsX+uvLogqxKE=; b=mXAfFK2DIhpEMKfduJ5y4Zmsqub2r+VH3Z6k5cFZuCJAOjYV6p4x7/sALTszoy2dYo /5V+UFtfY5O+tfpeFrhA3AIRcixh52sWkcktHEqjzdjO4jEyWLA0sGGeSpgoRUXqZE9d p6r+BwDW1UBwlo54ydqRnZwxee2ZSocnYgwWc=