Re: [Keytrans] [MLS] Charter for KEYTRANS

Orie Steele <orie@transmute.industries> Fri, 16 June 2023 23:07 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.074 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_FILL_THIS_FORM_SHORT=0.01, T_KAM_HTML_FONT_INVALID=0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=transmute.industries; s=google; t=1686956813; x=1689548813; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=r6idFTi23qOUflrJ/ANHfi2u7xr/11sLRCC8ljY7ass=; b=CO6Kil7EnFIbEowIdDZ2UtHX+yyralXC20VYNI00nJPl6W5Z5cHse78LOxELywvfh6 V0p43LpasqkQjGuQSo1OZppDGxIBFjyeE3A6MRUnIBqyxWTMx9tiKmSWcWtNRmZ7MihC v8pPtE4fgRuHuj1vhk8zABI6ECak5n8e5vXsIhqzWKmaO/aeD6NdsRiI6VpzL+QALwEE w2G0DFMQh8mHDkngKD3oTRRNuu1jtrrB0S76b3PRBIVrSukekvjOcjHHRu4SgrRVqa3U 8NlL0c6Z3V+x4WgWnD+zft/xK3jLUl/nEQOOGWW2rh9jkMvhf/UJ4frSdt/sigFzUqKc AsZQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1686956813; x=1689548813; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=r6idFTi23qOUflrJ/ANHfi2u7xr/11sLRCC8ljY7ass=; b=lW/OtwR02G+QjVYzZNM6/qsz0GygH2wfnYe1VO+rWC3hsOh4Iytck4Aave2MCSxeUU QRCPygnX/rw6iEdXGeR9YuqNDWYkNJaWKjUuf3FgXUH4RyFWAEo/+5/tA0Bl88/XgFkM Q5982QlOvjYQ4TBTG6BS1hS0gQt2Lkm4SN3DkJSyb5VukmvQCM3hRO1PfT/CvZIG5hae MeoSTnl0ZW6fyCR3MMk1zNy56r2MsAv/JMop2TOfmecNGwBTag3G0Qqyl2cBX2MJOJop wvhPSEcO063GOpUFUTV5NwY0PQtjh27vgpCsyBM6dcqME68lAqpemlkol4c/cv8ZvZwN nxIA==
References: <960d9858aa334c51a1392644a2059699@BN2P110MB1107.NAMP110.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CABcZeBNbvezx5hP39+APhrRJqdCSwvhPO3nUF_ThpdD81y2Arw@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBORBu54+rqBsQXptc56dtk1cV_702-64nPZ=PbF_GecZQ@mail.gmail.com> <f33c5749-d069-b29b-3655-f1c471109279@gmx.net> <CACitvs9Himt47XgQXb3VwUKG-Vxy0aMyyws3hgrBSOzL++if1Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAN8C-_Ko3cNBJkqOJwoO71Y+8LG+OyojQxUZHSLDQ1N1CcffJg@mail.gmail.com> <CACitvs8F-w839=DNGXPkAZy9g0zQV87ZOsFZCjT=cuetNOOSZQ@mail.gmail.com> <eb313a67-6561-7e13-8a5b-7a217ee4e0a7@sit.fraunhofer.de> <CACitvs-rLM6pAVG-pUVY4dQUEa57j4SXs-AYzTarwDBhgKmf1g@mail.gmail.com>