[kitten] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-vanrein-dnstxt-krb1-06.txt

Rick van Rein <rick@openfortress.nl> Fri, 02 October 2015 10:35 UTC

Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2015 12:35:22 +0200
From: Rick van Rein <rick@openfortress.nl>
To: "kitten@ietf.org" <kitten@ietf.org>
Subject: [kitten] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-vanrein-dnstxt-krb1-06.txt

Hello,

I have adapted the "Kerberos Realm Names in DNS" draft with the
intention to represent our collective views:
 * Use TXT records instead of KREALM
 * Consider only the first <character-string> in RDATA; more is for
future extension
 * Informal spec name is now _kerberos TXT
If you like, you're welcome to add any further comments on the result.

The document does not break RFC 4120 AFAIK, making it suitable for
submission as an Independent Submission, although I would also support
adoption by the WG to call it an IETF spec.

If I hear nothing more, I will proceed towards submission to the RFC
Editor.  In any case, thanks for the lively discussions and insightful
comments!

Cheers,
 -Rick