Re: [kitten] Review of draft-ietf-kitten-krb-service-discovery-00

Matt Rogers <mrogers@redhat.com> Thu, 13 April 2017 19:30 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=gan/KGx+JdX7SjDt3Joo+u8SQmFgZlXMaCPfUR/pWYQ=; b=Lov9vTBhGcRlDxKoGsYjOM5a/xGt69xmIkchErtwEHa+JojKrCgbVpLq2ORtHPuxWa dtSCj46agSzjSczOEPSzb2W/1R1oAiIi/QF1R+9i4HKx47dltWmQBa5AE0nKWnYG9WPD dqsikbNwdUEdFXakIj8+2cpIdrIx+fnbF3bR0nLq8s621GgMEYLBsLAgysCnzClWYB35 rJyep5s0qsTWkGGGbvnPjGIyQjGTIQeCj6FmNPoBJjRg8OsH/PYm6gY0Pt0mbItNDx/X DhU3QTGN/pBGyPFEQJXnPaad/pIkb+4/oKFpwr9/aeTT8qPA1s4iCOGGbsqFBxQVaHvl Qb1w==