Re: [kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-05.txt

Michael Jenkins <m.jenkins.364706@gmail.com> Mon, 02 February 2015 17:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=9W0BCNGpei0MlvaPvXd+qbx9wsXpLETOh8bTqkzTYbs=; b=Ix7yZrQaQ+OoCuck9S00Fib29h61ySIn9/4Ze27my2qJZqYQftUJTiWG9gL7ZP2L9+ NRXOy3SN60Rl4tn4m1k1rNiY/yw/1yoTHAD/FsztBGgpbeqHAJpCkCP1wUMtyrEmLR1+ 3bVCx1cGt/EmiHGnm/wO29hF7R2bQveEeBem49I2JwfPIyvt9JKMAghPUCUGB3DelbAk HDcd7D0yVL8Gf8KvJLHS3Dfh6jg+CNlRNP7+/0mjCnc+QHY41iHNRUcjiwY2V5rNsZ1L LCwM6w5/gIlt/xaKerC4+fxNvqOn6F+jB9GfOJ0YvTdccplrDdem2rafjVgqEjnY+9dp JoRQ==