Re: Proposed Charter (Draft #2)

Nicolas Williams <Nicolas.Williams@sun.com> Thu, 09 September 2004 19:22 UTC

Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 14:10:57 -0500
From: Nicolas Williams <Nicolas.Williams@sun.com>
To: Jeffrey Altman <jaltman@columbia.edu>
Cc: kitten@ietf.org, Mike Eisler <mike@eisler.com>
Subject: Re: Proposed Charter (Draft #2)
Sender: kitten-bounces@lists.ietf.org

Are we taking the CCM document from the NFSv4 WG?  Also, I'm not the
editor of that one -- Mike Eisler is (I'm not sure if he's on this list
either).

My understanding was that we'd last call CCM in both WGs.

Also, I take it the C# bindings are now part of KITTEN's charter?  (I
don't mind, mind you.)  If so, Sun has some corrections to make to the
Java bindings RFC (the error codes used by Sun's implementation don't
agree with the ones in the RFC; it's easier to change the RFC than to
fix the implementations and recompile the apps).

Nico