Re: [kitten] WGLC of draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-oauth-18

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Thu, 01 January 2015 17:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1420134104; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=v9XYc5nDZU0PU/QUYjyDsbyc6Cq5nqHvkj+rg95knNo=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=Or4R0NhjyP6og2xoZO2LOvBwMe8wOLEjYqi5tjehjARbWr4WNH/jK7j29x22pzSZeQauSH REghQw5dLcM1XQrIis8g0NSfXG8RDWFO9M82MLbAnAbnP1Y4ZWXoWTibNeLYMIqc+7f16A E4eLP6dDULqtPibvMwNnUteLx01jfs8=;