Re: [Ietf-krb-wg] AD review of draft-ietf-krb-wg-camellia-cts

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Mon, 10 September 2012 16:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1347295375; bh=MVO5F667aRRiiK mvMfl/BQ09ccSRi6Fma0UWBXBsLx0=; b=buuR5qiPX6Q6IC2oLbJCku7aSGrqz2 YZXTXSBNv/4BLp5K2Hote6mQRO2s9Gc0xBSQllSOEkg9+sXTOfBKi/DD9UsO/nQE ygmuL2L9nfT+ewxMqGAJ6Dvxp2t8F9Sz1hz1RHBwMxSjj+9x7qcZHrFYDGTxArlQ bOGRubOmOPV98VVp7206OwN9SAMdlPd7CR2EORwf5gygterFlozs0dweZgRErP6W IJgRDw/EXoVsy38xzscK4/XdogFdtfr0UX80CgF9v2PrbaStNjz9ky2JyIO0T+jx N2tAh33Ureb4OUQuXGbXDG/JpTDoYB6DhmvOJOEeRHqsslHC0KNCaNVQ==