[Ietf-krb-wg] draft-adamson-nfsv4-multi-domain-access - which IETF working group?

"William A. (Andy) Adamson" <androsadamson@gmail.com> Mon, 01 November 2010 15:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=GKzIlCQ9CZ8dgnxr/zmkPBuNRrR9FCzoTcmBUCP8AKc=; b=eKhqjA7s/l7OYkU5kWjIiS9b5yJuEIzZ+l3r9QelC3j7F2WkkkeMRydxKOpiw5TntG cwCM2dvKzqFs2N/ZfoKcQIgf5wHgVISxroy4eGLYWsSrfS30U9p19uU0nmwKMyExTb1E oLtMLBLBtX2a6RsxSh8jrqv481tn9BqUdMrtQ=