Re: [Ietf-krb-wg] [kitten] Kitten and Kerberos WG Merger - New Charter

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Mon, 07 January 2013 14:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1357492763; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=89xqdwhUrhpIhz/p97dqTCDN7oT2gqok0HgyKnBx+ow=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=w+OJ7joVNTATXzI5sTgIfcHyrzT3zNRM+V75gxNLHcagWFjvGbzJDHqCdU9MbZWOX82QzJ /beUn/9Fy93N8tt58ask6pJTYeRnYKoeG+/KpMj4qPLRG7hi8MrPC17nfR0GtGn9+QhHcM eFG/I+Vec/vU84AK9aND7JN6+4I6u0w=;