Re: [L1vpn] Good discussions

Acee Lindem <acee@cisco.com> Wed, 17 May 2006 21:16 UTC

Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 17:16:04 -0400
From: Acee Lindem <acee@cisco.com>
To: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [L1vpn] Good discussions
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=6153; t=1147900567; x=1148764567; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim6001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=acee@cisco.com; z=From:Acee=20Lindem=20<acee@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20[L1vpn]=20Good=20discussions; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DgS2faM9UIwJ/7sT7061M6I0Nhzo=3D; b=qZfqGzYsAFPBM6xbJkJSkd7U2XTsAcf4MKJK+BpBIo3S3wYTONvxiW1Sf5W2Fp5GzbPjtyzZ tGwyWq9dyr+2GXBd/wMXAIMqB1md7PdqzuhCCS1HnSUZ+j6riOWPad8R;