Re: [L2tpext] Review of Keyed IPv6 Tunnel [draft-mkonstan-keyed-ipv6-tunnel-00]

"Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com> Sat, 26 October 2013 21:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6039; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1382822157; x=1384031757; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=oAdi89dY8t3sTZCIwzx99b02Nv8gX07W3Nw90y7k9OI=; b=B7w4xFAa8PD6M+1KLolDnsDDG66DQPYVg/kcLxuaj+oF80JUf1EdoWr5 +Hs1/nm0dKhk72+vw3xyrg4lDiGpxkhtSt5bOwaFSHfouRzGThtD6BNvc 2sQQZx2nX8I0DX8vutCcqn+607U6gTBkh4gTlmhjDjCa35d5mYTGcjUdU w=;