Re: [L2tpext] [nvo3] New Version Notification for draft-fan-l2tp-vp-01.txt

"Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com> Fri, 11 April 2014 12:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=34409; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1397219380; x=1398428980; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=AVL4xtQ1XE8IeWuR9t4jvXUM7g1ZN9biNsHgooCow2c=; b=IF9MQHMvKgbmCwlOcyRLsoMoxFcVQOSovf6fJ+IodJ6hT9T1peekT0h4 0WsT2oLM7zutX50bFdzjM1pnWsYJpMzLTYP793MXWwb4LGDLKy2L0JFqT JxUzEUlVUU8w92zI9z+Kju11g01deApF4SxBXijEVfIK0WKvvLd3joMoU s=;