Re: [L2tpext] Comments on draft-ietf-l2tpext-keyed-ipv6-tunnel-01

Giles Heron <giles.heron@gmail.com> Wed, 18 February 2015 19:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=D30WQkYCmf45/KKltumg9uAaYzRTagfdSnnUuVQte6E=; b=CZJCCfA4B6XZwqX8Ay5Ux1aHwvgae20EKbdFCodcfjwYZa/0co3Qe8iG6xCW3ioJZ8 TlJnEmz++KMFJngWQL7EBgNNzod6GY7yO/Xehfw46ZlCfbFKJ1BF/PaL5Mx5oUcuVXxv /LRHbpkrBBSMggUsdfbfW5zIKtN23vsaY4BdimDO+yvucNVrJNgBlKsrbFEDVD1IFgVW Q7oP4S///nsDu2ge9jfouwMvq0kEemuNF4lqNCFCleQSRWEwJqRaFn1O9XlHQAEikG5S g04v//wbsExkYMNJQdca3VLb+Sj+2A06GjnY4mxKB0gaBhfx1nlJrIGnzvnxTeQm2bzt 3u5g==