[L2tpext] Re: [PWE3] CEP IESG comments

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Tue, 05 December 2006 22:18 UTC

Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 22:18:20 +0000
From: Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com>
To: Ron Cohen <ronc@resolutenetworks.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=6749; t=1165357105; x=1166221105; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=stbryant@cisco.com; z=From:=20Stewart=20Bryant=20<stbryant@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[PWE3]=20CEP=20IESG=20comments |Sender:=20; bh=bOG2pzt29bq1T4MrrYm14QkoGXhum3653wD1i1Ji2Kw=; b=IrBuNJcTI90S3COFTECggZROZNlAtrZpGnRaeTqDzWwSIEBvqVBgXObsdxOH4VHOtijJVfHC hfFbWz9byOtmtzEWTCWQUfeaQvyzLIVWlQNtqaUMfrMjm/p9sjvfzhmW;