RE: Static VPLS MAC withdrawal draft

Neil McGill <nmcgill@cisco.com> Fri, 11 May 2012 14:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=nmcgill@cisco.com; l=11521; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1336746282; x=1337955882; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:message-id: references:mime-version; bh=TIBDVvLkmJ+2n17W/0dTrJHNmnR9RwS0MPQX6/jT02w=; b=KoCO/Gv978++mclXFToxDW0Q1Tzz8Ln1xwN0WGLvUZirVlJhsdBd0+dc 6jd96Syv/IN+QGLW5MoGAB6exZIoPZcRT08tYpNCwCNTQj93iqGLKzTVc 6yNMvXsiZLoAN3KeSQG+O9MIOlUKGEzT7BDz7GZHYcQ5i3kFxAVYz7LTh 0=;