L2VPN minutes...

Giles Heron <giles.heron@gmail.com> Tue, 19 July 2011 11:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :thread-index:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Xbqwze7M+i9VE1ZBQfUvq7209Xi8qDfWuxrLu+n0wpM=; b=eehcqWDlbL4hePZ3M+YaIzQs/ml1sS64367nD7Lhd74gmoBkVjjlRqClpMLA32HbtA NFZVg/86/1lcqlCkYIVhFKQncpb3Qt4xuGGj36UGWXayWlmUY6weRedlaV/UofN3NGC5 FXvvJ5aSYlL6b5IBZIAT1D3nNMc3PK5MUSb3o=