Re: [mpls-tp] [PWE3] FW: Changes to PW ACH Channel Type allocation policy]

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Thu, 02 October 2008 18:39 UTC

Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 19:39:29 +0100
From: Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com>
To: pwe3 <pwe3@ietf.org>, "ccamp@ietf.org" <ccamp@ietf.org>, "l2vpn@ietf.org" <l2vpn@ietf.org>, "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [mpls-tp] [PWE3] FW: Changes to PW ACH Channel Type allocation policy]
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=13920; t=1222972764; x=1223836764; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=stbryant@cisco.com; z=From:=20Stewart=20Bryant=20<stbryant@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[mpls-tp]=20[PWE3]=20FW=3A=20Changes=20 to=20PW=20ACH=20Channel=20Type=20allocation=0A=20policy] |Sender:=20; bh=Dv5J3vONJLVQ25Z2+UHWxj8KjakAvj18vkfpDbYxBM4=; b=KiQtw71g4R9JlJusKd1uofrnFGTsRX1zdiZD0C2IGRh8x/iw7mJPB8y5LM B4fq+XIHOoOCJ70uZLn/xPKx1JUUrRi3qd7UJt5xIBaZA6vPMDzDSMNGi9Yp PFlTQY3dFl;