Re: [mpls-tp] [PWE3] FW: Changes to PW ACH Channel Type allocationpolicy

"Vishwas Manral" <vishwas.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 02 October 2008 07:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=+WJ0gBmd03TT1U+IGlTzkNGgUl1n35g81V/kPFXHbAc=; b=QNjruWVpkN6Nuz4So+2dXqDs8NwOsE/uPu+vO3aCq6L012GHp1Q2U0Dpy9AxFYLwOw ulI2Z6LoU7bmU8mF2jUBssBLtu7kHjJ2FSnt2PDc0bm2u65l/Vc8s7f2AhULcTC/m/t8 YSfSbcVyCpe7RhlCC0lK1hCBRd2T8tyvSghBk=