RE: L2VPN (Re-)charter: VPLS OAM

"Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <sajassi@cisco.com> Wed, 02 April 2008 16:01 UTC

Subject: RE: L2VPN (Re-)charter: VPLS OAM
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 09:00:21 -0700
From: "Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <sajassi@cisco.com>
To: BALUS Florin <Florin.Balus@alcatel-lucent.com>, Thomas Nadeau <tnadeau@lucidvision.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=14374; t=1207152025; x=1208016025; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=sajassi@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Ali=20Sajassi=20(sajassi)=22=20<sajassi@cisco.c om> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20L2VPN=20(Re-)charter=3A=20VPLS=20OAM |Sender:=20; bh=OMbMqnNhEtCH7FTlCGbSf5i5dPF6DbQV6lMJ+kOXEDM=; b=O/laFIi3M2Sm6boJWLm5l8gjLUJq4rrUYLIQuBO/1sJMlj9qcobL+mxCw4 JqkYPE5pi5D4Rwnt4vVqrylhUFWE9JSUShnsSw/Qs+psBAjeKMhlslpYV/W4 YtOwohjuYc;