Re: PBB E-VPN and TRILL

Sam Aldrin <aldrin.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 10 May 2012 19:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=GFYO/diOiR7+0tM+CKDUHTibb2iDD8/+AnNoOpwcCg4=; b=gYPF3/XPYyFcjzDC+esb18j1VLT3RSNG8OpIcVAh/OYuSXJtSBQfwtc3DxjdsSe4qU RF8SkKPGs9Ua3CRfcAvqjAMmvhCRbT2SX3R6r2B9Ks5CLhMpZnsYG/A/U+ztMhUSTj4Q MfrJLyMrq7e4j0Dh7yL7y6/4gzJJrBsDX0DKkIicsZqpgEz4jp9NHG6zSoXND1hZrgPr 5jMHIUo9czTwsPLrEMXh+5V+Dhoqv/+EfD5kNruNv8n7hmAKrrNnp2m2GV3/00NwRG8n FnPmvfX7TNf9RDbuAfnp5GL9hCwf8TnCCskLfj7hp10WPi3V2ubmgNfmqKY0K2DAB+Vi AmJg==