Re: WG Last Call for draft-ietf-l2vpn-evpn-req

"Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <sajassi@cisco.com> Wed, 14 November 2012 18:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7883; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1352917614; x=1354127214; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=e+oYek0Vvv1EZp6D5fnYz224nnQ4aQwb+PcpPnuF5BY=; b=TmkO7Qh9BYFU6+UU+Va0vnTKwnJM5bEaSSmFO+BmYTt5+ZrBIY12ZD8Q cUh2CWthnRgv7qEJ+f3PgHN+JHk4WGyjgN2ueNoHMkvs4jTYtPy3j8su8 DD0viatakjiwePlGZknh7cdB5Wi7ZXbVBZhjMDwHQETUIvjVPZOx5p8Mh Y=;