Re: [L3sm] New Liaison Statement, "Liaison from MEF on IP Service Attributes"

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Wed, 02 March 2016 15:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9421; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1456932672; x=1458142272; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=6RmeB/vQtJQMjAq0r7vQZ648B443f8vDmXLFpqbvc10=; b=eJ8ZRr9ZL1W4ki+k4QBrk+tAthsBTHGFWd96sbvzvxVosPbsrGncn+oa osE69ZAgKaW/Ns89bSNtL4JO8CSrhoxj+G9GRTXNnUqzhjba00aeBxCa6 HQ7qsxspH4BErUA6ZBAC0qwn6YC/2YolK6z+Bwd56/IjU9NRPSgxfCh3Q o=;