Re: [L3sm] Feedback on L3SM draft

David Ball <daviball@cisco.com> Thu, 21 April 2016 14:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=33323; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1461247261; x=1462456861; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=VYsjQ9/H2NZxmSmBkeKZeIRqEPIGgL2cyifmlQs+uDk=; b=jRtiTnGTRcCQZTI0Biyn4UxiZMncjvSSxO/ZJOACmcjEoXW9d9Rr72xp kk2BLug3FrBtqjvwlBY5vORq/h8Rb817idhHd3HUYyuoV2MHn3zXse5cF CD+hj46mNuYTJTzDf5m3Q4y9PymBhxSVUOHLfSH190a81+J9DXeHkUIfN Y=;