Comments on draft-jain-mvpn-bgp-sitetype-attribute-00.txt

Eric Rosen <erosen@cisco.com> Fri, 17 May 2013 14:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2954; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1368802141; x=1370011741; h=from:to:subject:reply-to:date:message-id; bh=lQkXJiOprF94DNiM6/B/1VOHdfsgKZJOeqt3o6ao93Y=; b=RRG35s0X2MSJnthDN8XMlg9JpqCOto2a0uxdTZdHyS1RndAfwYGW3la+ lZ6xsaB9breVmTDOhF1qXEwrlQKLrs7QiDwK7xBi4a31S2RMJfclO+Hr1 8otKzq8OuVfwe6MKdTa8F0gC3gB32Gjp76VY/XNhuCP6eNYBRXFCbUjfG o=;