Re: comments on draft-ietf-l3vpn-end-system

Pedro Roque Marques <pedro.r.marques@gmail.com> Thu, 31 October 2013 18:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=2A+srDv+0Uz2JUuKSwVUz9iWgsl8VJ6TqYnVHgDaFjI=; b=GtKqAiOxKqtRXNFp67s9HgXI0PSYN4tXQh3StuMsLyziHi4lXF23PbxpXaP7E8o2FE 3SafwN/BJQlLXSK1CVxTqd07TWbL7A6wyUitg1/Uqg94sQgB9/Q1xUnKGagl9Yh7D/HS lAwtaHdugpzIvdZgd8egJxAFWDlK/f+x8vJPOFtLMBwE1wBg1gYCjoeCLDv86s3gIORT 5+FYotSwNpcMn1Kscw9gxTFCu2d6YePzMtHW00VoY0IDFiDIlJzGa41+2Oz2ysQTFWYg WeBdoky9mNiq6P7jjpP9Sm6SfnlYbFN7UETX5uPz3yeqKiX7+JknV11lZyg5aQIKITTf qISg==