Proposal for moving CE and VR drafts forward

Mark Townsley <townsley@cisco.com> Fri, 18 August 2006 15:54 UTC

Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 17:54:16 +0200
From: Mark Townsley <townsley@cisco.com>
To: l3vpn@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=3346; t=1155916460; x=1156780460; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=townsley@cisco.com; z=From:Mark=20Townsley=20<townsley@cisco.com> |Subject:Proposal=20for=20moving=20CE=20and=20VR=20drafts=20forward |To:l3vpn@ietf.org; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DP8YrSnheG/CnOFu2nGh5KD3PMIc=3D; b=GCBSGFaU/UgelR04cOzANpgojxjtCBDqJ1Srxb9QgnJ1TpYE7FmKqYPBpfyePtYjSK+IZyfi bbByRySnJcJfWw84d/mxQIDF4iWKuLwzEaKKIFzQ+hkV3swFCYEoNblY;